TRADE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your trade booking is only confirmed with email confirmation. You will be required to let us know the size of pitch required.
2. Payment in full for the trade area must be paid prior to Trade passes being sent out
3. No refunds will be made should the Event be cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of Hendy Performance or Thruxton, or to any trade or club organisation cancelling prior to the event. The subletting of all or part of a trade or club stand to a third party is expressly forbidden.
3.1 COVID CANCELLATION POLICY: Should we be unable to run the event booked due to government restrictions, we guarantee to issue you with credit equal to exactly what you’ve paid.
4. Any vehicles without a trade pass will be directed to the public car park. Where passes have been issued, the vehicles must be located within the confines of the allocated stand, which will be clearly marked.
5. Hendy Performance and any staff acting on their behalf including Thruxton, reserves the right to refuse admission to any trade members. All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved club stand.
6. No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other trade stands (and their staff), Thruxton Race Circuit, Hendy Performance, Hendy Group LTD and their staff will be allowed. There should be no playing of loud music including I.C.E demonstrations.
7. Food and/or beverages may not be sold from trade stands of any kind.
8. The distribution of leaflets, posters or other promotional material outside the confines of the trade stand allocated is strictly forbidden.
9. Under no circumstances will any trade stands be allowed to display and/or sell any product and/or service featuring the words or logos of the circuit or action days companies unless agreed in writing by Thruxton Race Circuit and/or Hendy Performance.
10. Trade stands are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided.
11. No item may be exhibited or machinery operated in such a way that it may create a danger. All trade will be responsible to comply with Health and Safety issues and legislation.
11.1 . Trade stands are required to hold a minimum of £5 million pounds sterling in Public Liability Insurance cover and have the necessary insurances against claims by third parties for fire, damage and all other risks.
12. Trade stands are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their stand. Hendy Performance and Thruxton Race Circuit will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
13. Noise should be kept at a level such that it does not cause a disturbance to the Organisers, local residents, Trade Exhibitors or other car clubs.
14. No dogs or other animals are permitted at the circuit.
16. Hendy Performance, Hendy Group LTD or Thruxton shall not be liable for the death or injury to, or for damage to any property or for any losses, or for any other liability incurred by the car club.
Any questions, email us at HPOpenDay@Hendy-Group.co.uk