CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your club booking is only confirmed with email confirmation. You will be required to let us know the estimated number of cars you are bringing on your stand. Places are strictly subject to availability.
2. Any vehicles without a pass will be directed to the public car park. Where passes have been issued, the vehicles must be located within the confines of the allocated stand, which will be clearly marked.
3. The term "club stand" shall refer to the area booked by the Car Club for the sole purpose of displaying cars. Traders are not permitted to operate within club areas without booking trade space at the event.
4. Hendy Performance and any staff acting on their behalf including Thruxton, reserves the right to refuse admission to any car club members. All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved club stand.
6. No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other car clubs (and their staff), Thruxton Race Circuit, Hendy Performance, Hendy Group LTD and their staff will be allowed. There should be no playing of loud music of I.C.E demonstrations.
7. Food and/or beverages may not be sold from club stands of any kind.
8. The distribution of leaflets, posters or other promotional material outside the confines of the club stand allocated is strictly forbidden.
9. Under no circumstances will any car club be allowed to display and/or sell any product and/or service featuring the words or logos of the circuit or action days companies unless agreed in writing by Thruxton Race Circuit and Hendy Performance.
10. Car clubs are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided.
11. No item may be exhibited or machinery operated in such a way that it may create a danger. All car clubs will be responsible to comply with Health and Safety issues and legislation.
12. Car clubs are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their club stand. Hendy Performance and Thruxton Race Circuit will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to car club members property, howsoever caused.
13. Noise should be kept at a level such that it does not cause a disturbance to the Organisers, local residents, Trade Exhibitors or other car clubs.
14. No dogs or other animals are permitted at the circuit.
16. Hendy Performance, Hendy Group LTD or Thruxton shall not be liable for the death or injury to, or for damage to any property or for any losses, or for any other liability incurred by the car club.
17. Club stands must be a minimum of 4 cars. Should your club not reach 4 cars, we reserve the right to direct the club into the public parking.
Any questions, email us at HPOpenDay@Hendy-Group.com